free b-day meals for kids?

Does anyone know of a restaurant that offers a free meal to kids on their birthday? Maybe a chain (like Applebees, Fridays, etc).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• http://www.freebirthdaytreats.com/kids.aspx

Just change the location to your state and it will tell you every place that offers free or discounted meals or treats.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:55 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• One more thing, for most of them you have to join there kid's club in order to get the free meal.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Thanks Jeremy'sMom for the info. Great site! One problem is that there is only a Perkin's and a Friendly's in my neighborhood. So i signed up for the Perkins, then called and they told me that particular restaurant doesn't participate :(
    So then I tried to sign up on the Friendly's site, and for whatever reason it's not allowing me access. Keeps saying web page expired :(
    I wonder if I can just bring the birth certificate w/ me?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2009