Friday The 13th Baby???

Ok, so i woke up this morning, with some contractions.. nothing close together, but more severe then what i have been feeling.. I have ALOT of stomach upset and feeling like i'm going to burp, or.. u know.. poof from the other end... but i'm not really having any gas pains.. just a steady burning sensation in my entire G.I. tract.

Its killing me. I'm 39 weeks 3 days and almost 4 cm..

Is this a good sign of whats to come.. because i'm going freaking insane.. and can't take anymore back pain. I never had any of this with my first daughter.

I knew this baby was going to be my little devil child from the beginning haha, with all the problems she has given me throughout this pregnancy (nothing serious really just annoying stuff i didn't have the first time around)

soooo.. I think she was destined to be born today..
Any Thoughts? haha

AlMPHETAMlNE

Asked by AlMPHETAMlNE at 10:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be i have been having contractions for almost 4 weeks now pretty bad ones but ill keep my fingers crossed for you .... oh and thanks for reminding me about friday the 13th lol my jason movies are gonna be on tonight lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:03 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• haha anytime!.. Thanks! ;)
    AlMPHETAMlNE

Answer by AlMPHETAMlNE at 11:06 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• is your back hurting just from being pregnant? Or is it hurting like the baby is descending on your tail bone, like you are goint to have back labor? I may have some tricks for you to help it.

Other than that, I think you may very well have a baby this weekend at the least, you sound like your body is getting ready!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My back hurts pretty much in the lower region, and its been radiating down to my hips and thighs, I keep telling my docs about it.. but they keep telling me its probably not back labor..

My mom had back labor too.. and everything i'm having.. she had.. so i don't know what to believe!

Any tricks to get it to subside a little would be greatly appreciated!
    AlMPHETAMlNE

Answer by AlMPHETAMlNE at 11:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Congrats and best wishes. Sounds like it's time. My oldest son is a Friday the 13th baby. He was due on the 4th of July,and came 9 days late, on Friday the 13th, obviously, so I consider it a very lucky day! Best thing that ever happened to me!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Thank you stvmen!! 13's always been my lucky number. So hopefully.. she'll pop out later! haha
    AlMPHETAMlNE

Answer by AlMPHETAMlNE at 11:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Can I message you some stuff? I am a doula and might be able to help with the back labor thing...just a few tricks I have up my sleve...
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Sure can! I'm still new to this cafemom so its nice to have messages in my inbox! haha
    AlMPHETAMlNE

Answer by AlMPHETAMlNE at 11:18 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• lol sounds like a good day for her too be born on also all second girls are devils i am pregnant with my second and she is also a girl too so never know could be just another trick she is pulling on you to be a devil
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:42 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Lisnen to this :) lol.
    My maiden name is Natasha Doom...... (natasha spelled backwards is Ah-satan!)
    And my DD was born on Halloween (OCt 31)

MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 13, 2009