Hyperlinking?!

How do I make links I paste into my forum replies clickable?! Seems like they used to just automatically be links, now they're just text that require people to cut & paste. I know I don't bother doing that. How do I make them clickable?

ErinMarie123

Asked by ErinMarie123 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• If you are referring to when you post on forums click on the "Use Full Editor" next to Add an Answer .... this will allow you url to be an active one....

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 11:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• what i do is copy the web address, paste it into the reply, then i highlight it and click the LINK button in the editor part...sort of looks like a little chain. then when that window pops open, i paste the web address and then done...

timandisaacsmom

Answer by timandisaacsmom at 4:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hi ErinMarie123,

When you create a post or message, you have a text edit toolbar at the top of the text box. In that section, you should see a button with a chain icon.

Here's how to create a link in your message:

Highlight the text you want to make a hyperlink of.
    Click on the chain icon.
    Type in the URL to the website. You can also copy and paste the web address into this field.
    When you are finished, click 'Insert'.

|The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:40 AM on Mar. 14, 2009