Am I a lazy SAHM

I don't really like to waste time cooking, so I make frozen pizzas and steamed veggies for supper, BLT's and a salad, Mac n Cheese and fruit, just a few examples. I always have a fruit or vegtable and I do cook a couple "real" meals a week. How about you? Or am I alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i like cooking healthy meanls i have a big family so its easier and cheaper for me to cook plus i know what i put in my food....
    I do have a suggestion for you
    sometimes when i dont feel like cooking or just want an easier evening for myself ill put something on like a roast the night before hand and make some cornbread or rice or something then u have ur meat and veggies and a lil extra and its way easy and fast clean up.

baking is also something i do a lot its healthy and i put the temp on a low setting let it cook all day and its always really good like chicken rice and cheese with some brocolli in it cooked in the oven all day with cream of chicken and chicken broth mixed in is awsome and just go by some rolls or somethng to go with it

one thing u can do is go to racheal rays
    she has tons of meals to cook for 30 mins most are really healthy and come out very tasty.
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 11:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• If we're not going out to eat, we cook. We don't eat meals out of boxes either. I like to feed my kid's good healthy food, that's just me though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• We share in the cooking area. Mostly hubby does it though. He likes to try new things, so I let him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i dont think u are lazy, but if you dont want to "wast your time" cooking, then what do you do?
    Anonymous

• i like cooking healthy meals dont really like box meals and since i havent been cooking the last couple weeks my husband has been cooking healthy
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• We heat up frozen pizza on friday. The rest of the week I cook. I'm a SAHM but also do home daycare so when I cook supper, I make enough t reheat for the daycare childrens lunch the next day. That way we get 2 homecooked meals for one :)
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:20 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• just wondering if you a SAHM and you dont want to waste your time cooking for your family then what do you do i mean besides waste time here on cafemom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• What do you mean, what do I do Anon? I clean, I bring my children back and forth from activities, I go on playdates so my children can interact with other children, I am active in their school and the activities in the school, we have family time. I just don't like to waste time on cooking, food is really not that important in our life-we eat because we have to stay alive, not because it's a fun event. Why do you ask? What do you do?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• because seems pretty lazy to me i cook real meals clean tke care of my kids husband do sports with my oldest son active in their school everything and i still find time to cook real meals
    and dont get upset you asked ar eyou lazy tht means you wanted opinions and you shouldknow that no not everyone is going to agree with you
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The mean girls are out, so I will end this question now....Thanks for all the real answers ladies:) I'm just about done with this site. Maybe if I quit CM I will have time to cook, LMAO!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 13, 2009