What kind of coffee to you buy to make at home

Ok maybe I have snobby taste buds . It just seems that Folgers and Maxwell house used to be decent cups of coffee but now taste like acidiulated ( word ?) water? lol
What is the best ?

gitanomadre

Asked by gitanomadre at 11:16 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Seattle's Best, Folgers, Starbucks

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:17 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I agree! I buy Eight o'clock coffee, or Dunkin Donuts coffee. But it is pricey. If I do try Folgers, i sprinkle cinnamon in it before brewing, gives it nice flavor.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 11:19 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I buy Dunkin Donuts, they have a deal here, maybe its everywhere? 4 lbs for 19.99, so its comparable to others.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 11:23 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• im the same as mamaada i buy 8 o clock and dunkin donuts...if i don't have the money for that i buy maxwell house masterblend and make it really strong.....
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 11:24 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• good choices I tell you it is expencive even at home lol
    gitanomadre

Answer by gitanomadre at 11:25 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I buy a mexican organic shade grown coffee at Costco. It comes as whole beans and we grind it ourselves. There is nothing like coffee that is freshly ground. They also have a really nice Kirkland brand one (by Starbucks) that has a wonderful flavor but is a bit lighter than the Mexican variety.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I get either Folgers or Maxwell House, whichever is on sale at the moment. Certain blends taste better than others, like the Breakfast Blend.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I won't buy a generic name but other than that, whatever is on sale that week!!! My SO will go through a 1lb container in a week!! Coffee is too expensive for his habit! I know it's not good for him, I tell him.
    lalli_lalli

Answer by lalli_lalli at 12:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I don't drink coffee but my mom does. She buys Luzianne.

And Luzianne makes the only teabags I will buy.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 12:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2009