What does this mean?

Im 31 weeks pregnant and i got woken up early this morning having a bad cramp in my lower stomach. I feel like crap today really weak. What should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the baby could be getting in postistion gettng ready for birth or moving out of posit. so just call the doctor and see what they say plus u cant help but to feel like crap at this stage ur in now..that part is susually normal
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 11:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• ould be ligament pains i strted feeling like crap around then still do lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i will be 31 weeks tomorrow and woke up this morning feel like crap also i have been having lower craps for over a week now doctors told me last monday its normal baby is getting lower and pushing on legs and all no fun what so ever just think we only have 9 weeks too go or less pending on baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:58 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Keep in touch with your Dr, I had two babies very early and the only warning I got was menstral-like cramping before my water broke. Now this pregnancy I have been having a lot of cramping, but no baby! So who knows! But at 31 weeks you want to keep that baby in there a while longer! My Dr always tells me to lay down on my left side and drink water, lots of water!! Heating pads also help the cramps.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009