Can this put me into early labor?

I broke a tooth a long time ago and now i have to wait till the 1st of april to get it fixed. The whole right side of my face aches every night so im pretty much in pain everyday. And on top of that i have been sick for two weeks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i dont see how it could
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I heard something about gingivitis possibly being a cause for pre term labor but I can't remember where I heard that off hand. Sorry you're in pain. Pregnancy turns my teeth to crap and I've been dealing with severe pain off and on now for a while too. Good luck!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 11:53 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• If it gets infected, yes.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Stress and pain can cause early labor, but it doesn't mean it will. It has to be a pretty severe infection to put you into labor, but talk to your Dr about it and be aware of any signs of early labor.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Why cant you go and get it fixed earlier? If it turns into an infection it can lead to problems for your pregnancy.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 1:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009