How would you respond ?

If Your Loving Husband Made This Comment about a Hooker Ect.
"If They Want To Sell It for Money, Let Them"
I'm sorry but this Is way to unexcepable for ME!

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Yeah, when he puts it that simply it makes sense. Why not? But I'm sure he doesn't realize what bad things go along with allowing this type of thing in civilized society. Not only is it degrading to women as a gender, but it spreads disease. Drug abuse and sales tend to go hand in hand with prostitution, as well as violence against women (and that includes very YOUNG women and teens) and crime in general. So, if it's not bad enough that a woman sells her body for sex, is the other stuff bad enough to discourage the practice?

Answer by laadeedah at 1:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I don't see a need to respond. It wasn't a question. He simply gave his opinion. Just ignore it

Answer by admckenzie at 11:55 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• well I agree but it is their life, now while I think it degrading women, some do it to pay their bills, some it's not a choice. some do it just because their addicted to sex and don't want a real job, to work hard..... I just hope they find a better way to life.

Answer by rebel07 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• maybe he means -if they want to sell it for money let them ruin their lives.

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i think the same way their body their business

Answer by kristie190 at 12:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i agree husband gets pissed when he sees parents letting young teens dressing inapropriatly and i say well there isnt realy nething u can do about it thats them and the child wnats to dress that way so what do you do...

However not enough info is provided to directly answer this depends on how the discussion before he made the comment

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I just feel horrible that this is his view! We were watching the news, nothing inperticular, I was just put back by his comment! He also says the samething about young girls dressing to revealing That I agree with!

• Your husband in no way said hey im gonna go buy a hooker he just stated that he really didnt give a shit what they did and if they wanted to sell their bodies for money so what let em!!! As long as its not you or a family memeber or friend doing it, it concerns you in no way and he's right who cares let em!!

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I agree with your husband!  If a woman is prepared to sell her body for sex and a man is prepared to pay for it, then what is the problem?

Answer by beeky at 12:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It's her body and their money so whats the deal?

Answer by pnwmom at 12:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2009