if you suddenly found siblings you never knew about ... what would you do..

imagine your father is dead.. and you find out you have siblings from his first marraige that you never were told about.... the marraige or the sibblings..
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ??WHAT WOULD YOU DO...??
REMEMBER YOUR DAD IS DEAD..YOU CANT ASK HIM ANYTHING...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would try to talk to some family memebers and see if they knew nething about it and try to find out the reasoning for not knowing about them...if that cant happen then i would try to have some sort of relationship with them because there is a reason ur father didnt tell u i guess i dunno...but try to have a relationship with them if u want and get to know them and ask them why yaoll didnt know about eachother and go from there or something..

if it was me id beat my dad cause he is still alive. <
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Whats done is done. I would try to meet them and maybe be friends. My sibs are the ones I grew up with and shared experiences with no matter if they were blood or not...those will always be the ones closest to me, but I would be open to exploring a relationship as an adult with others. It is not my fault or theirs what our father did.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:06 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It depends, I have siblings I grew up with (with my Stepdad), and when I found out about my biological father at 19, I have other sibs as well, even a brother! I've always wanted a brother! I'd get to know them, if you want to and even though the dad's dead, maybe you can share stories of growing up and become friends.

I started talking to my biological father about 6 years ago. I don't talk to my "new" sibs anymore, because my biological father warned me that they're lowlives. He was very right. Even the brother I was so excited about. He's in jail. Again. :(
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Well I did something along those lines. My mother left my bio dad while 3 months prego. I was raised by a wonderful man and did not know he was not my bio dad until I was 13 years old. My mother and him had another daughter and I was raised with her. I found out I had 2 half sisters by bio dad when I was about 15, but did not meet any of them. When I was 26 I met bio dad for the first time and also his other 2 daughters that I knew about, a step sister and brother that I had not previously known about and another half sister that I had not previously known about. I now have a relationship with all of them. I would want to meet the siblings because as the other poster said, they are your siblings and it's not their fault your shared father did what ever he did.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It wouldnt surprise me i know how my dad was he never could keep it in his pants. But I would contact them and get to know them cause when your parents are gone your siblings are all you have left
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My dad isn't dead but we don't talk ever. I have a half brother out there somewhere, I wish I could know him. The only brother I have ever known, my brother that I grew up with, is an ass and won't have anything to do with me, just because he doesn't agree with the decisions I have made in my life. Like he is so perfect or whatever. Anyway, I would LOVE to find my half brother, to know him. He would be about seventeen now, or so. And I don't even know him. I have no clue where he'd be, the last I heard from my grandma they were in Washington State, but they moved and she doesn't have the address or my stepmom's last name, so I can't even find her!!!! I wish I could though. I wouldn't even care if my dad never said nothing to me, I would just be happy to have more family. But maybe that's just me...
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009