What are your kid(s) like...???

What is your kid(s) like?

Sporty?

Princess everything?

Indoorsy?

Outdoorsy?

My gs is not a sports kid he is a computer nut or a video game guru at 8 unless it's warm out then he is outside until dark riding his bike and playing with friends ... puter and game are left behind until a rain day...lol...

He is also a big reader... books, newspaper, magazines, name it if it interests him he will read it...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 12:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MY ELDEST DAUGHTER 31, IS VERY KIND HEARTED, ALWAYS READY WILLING AND ALE TO HELP (TOTAL STRANGERS ] IN WHATEVER WAY POSSIBLE, SHE IS LOYAL , SWEET AND MY PRIDE AND JOY.
    MY MIDDLE DAUGHTER 30, IS JUST AS KIND AND SWEET, BUT MORE RESERVED WHEN IT COMES TO PERSONAL DETAILS, STILL LOOKING FOR MR. PERFECT! AND VERY FAMILY ORIENTED TOO, AND SHE IS ALSO MY PRIDE AND JOY.
    MY SON 21, MY BABY, ALSO MY PRIDE AND JOY, HE HAS BEEN THE ONLY ONE OF MY THREE KIDS TO EARN A SCHOLARSHIP AND SAVED US A LOT OF MONEY, HE IS SMART, KIND AND SWEET. HE IS A MUSICIAN, THAT IS HIS PASSION, HE HAS BEEN PLAYING THE DRUMS SINCE HE WAS THREE YEARS OLD AND STILL DOES.
    I COULDN'T HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER BUNCH OF KIDS, I HAVE BEEN BLESSED IN SO MANY WAYS, AND ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS FOR A FACT THAT I AM TRULY PROUD OF EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM.

Answer by older at 12:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my 4 year old daughte- preppy/princessy/a freakin clothes and makeup and shoes addict
    my 3 year old son- likes to work on things and take the house apart with daddy's tools i hae tried hiding them but i think hes got some hidden from me....
    my 2 year old daughter- likes playing with balls and stuff like that but she also likes shoes and makeup
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• DD1, 9 years old is super-prissy, and LOVES anything girly, make-up, clothes, fashion, anything like that.
    DD2 17 months, is a tough, funny and tom-boyish. She's very fearless and won't take anyone's mess! She's a perfect mix of my DF and I. He's tough from Brooklyn and I'm NOT going to let him disrespect me! Lol! :)

I wonder what the next ones will be like?
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Son #1 23 yrs Mr. Field and Stream but in a GQ sort of way
    DD 18yrs total granola girl tree hugger...wants to be a large animal vet and is great at art
    DD 15yrs totally serious old for her age, plays violin 3.6 GPA wants to be a Dentist
    DS 3 yrs old Mr. Sensitive. Throws himself heart and soul into everything he does. Loves books and cars...so who knows what he will be?
    DS 2 yrs Mr. Rough and Tumble. Climbs everything and LOVES to laugh. Can't wait to see who he becomes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• DD 2 isnt exactly in a catagory she loves all the princess stuff but she also loves to play basketball (yes at 2) & catch and would live outside if we'd let her
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 1:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• As of right now....

Oldest son....science geek. He has loved science ever since he started showing interest in anything! (he's 5) For over 2 years now he has been telling us that he is going to become "a doctor and go into space because there has to be a Connor in space." rofl

Second son (3)...liberal arts/English major...he's very interested in writing, sounding out words, spelling, etc.

Third son (2)...math major...He's a shape freak! LOL He's the only two year old I know who knows parallelagram, trapezoid, pentagon, hexagon and octagon in addition to the basic shapes. Just don't try to do colors with him. lol Some days I swear he's colored blind! lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2009