What famous child doctor do you prefer the advice of? Dr. Sears, or Dr. Spock?

beckcorc

Asked by beckcorc at 12:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Dr. Sears. But I take only what works for my family. I don't believe in following one person's theories to a tee.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Sears here, but only some of it. I do what is right for our family and sometimes that doens't agree with Sears, but I aling with his thoughts more then Spock.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I like Dr. Leach. Her book Your Baby and Child is one of my favs. I think she rocks.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• How about Doogie Houser, M.D.? He was a child doctor, albeit a fictional one...LOL If I had to choose one of those, I would pick Dr Sears but the best advice comes from http://www.drgreene.com/ I've used his website for years. He seems to be a balanced, sensible fellow who encourages parents not to freak out over every little thing.

TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Never read either of them. I don't read parenting books. I just do what feels right...it's called instinct. I don't need a book to tell me how to raise my kids. If I run into something we can't handle I google it or ask for advice but other then that I just wing it.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009