Has anyone ever had their water break during sex?

This has not happened to me but my husband and I were discussing how crazy it would be if it did. I'm just curious to see of it has ever happened to anyone on here?

Asked by woodj2 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that would be nuts lol im sure it has happened but not to me

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• lol I was thinking the SAME thing the other day! I think that would totally traumatize my husband! Either that or he'd be pretty impressed with himself...LOL!

Answer by Xynyth at 12:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Well it could happen, sex is good for pregnancy and I was told by my doctor ( because I was 4 days late) that if I should have sex, it may help. So if your hubby knows what may happen but is OK with it then don't stop having sex because it can help.

Answer by JamiNeal09 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my grandma told me that if i think that i am in labor to get my hubby to cum inside me and it will help my cervics and make them soft so the baby goes right out.

• I had a leak of amniotic fluid after having sex at 29 weeks. I spent the next 5 weeks in and out of the hospital trying to stop labor. Needless to say the Dr. said no more sex until the baby comes :-) I did manage to make it to 34 weeks until he came.

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009