pelvic pain

At night when im laying in bed i tend to have alot of pelvic pain could this be contractions and sometimes i get them while walking i am 35 weeks prego.

momtobe4102009

Asked by momtobe4102009 at 12:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• its probably just the baby pressing down or ligament pains contrations will happen weither your laying sitting walking what ever i mean yes it could be the braxton hicks as well
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm not too sure on when, durring the pregnancy, the pelvis starts dislocationg / moving but I know its a few weeks or 2 months before the due date. Your body is probably just getting ready for the baby to come out.
    JamiNeal09

Answer by JamiNeal09 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Does it feel like menstral cramps? If you are feeling crampy it can be a sign of labor, but sometimes it's hard to tell the difference between that and those darn muscles stretching, ow! I am 36 weeks and have been getting the same thing every night! So I can sympathize! Heating pads help a lot.
    woodj2

Answer by woodj2 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I had alot of pelvic pain and pressure towards the end of my pregnancy and it started at about 35 weeks. She dropped at 36 weeks and I had her at 38 weeks. It was very unexpected! Youll be fine!
    happymomma1112

Answer by happymomma1112 at 2:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2009