She thinks her sh!* don't stink

I have a friend who thinks her shi!* doesn't stink. I get really offended by her attitude.

Her kid left some clothes at my house, so I washed them and returned them. She said, "Oh you shouldn't have washed them," and proceeded to throw them into the washing machine!!

The house was a mess from kids playing in the dirt and mud all day, so while she was making dinner, I started to vacuum for her. She told me, "Don't bother, I'll just have to do it again when you're done."

Her attitude makes me feel inadequate. How can I make her understand her shi*! DOES stink?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It sounds like your "friend" is really a snob. Even if she was going to redo something you had done for her, it would have been polite to just not say anything and do it while you weren't there, instead of putting it in your face that she doesn't like the way you did or didn't do it. If she were really your friend she would have said "thank you for trying to help me out" instead of saying you didnt do a good job. JMO though.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Why would to be friends with someone that treats you like that? With friends like her, you wouldn't need enemies.
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 12:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• im sorry but some people just have a way they likethings if someone washes something of mine i rewash it because im allergic to certain laundry soaps and vacuuming i would redo it becausei put things on our carpet people do things diff no need to e grouchy about it
    Anonymous

• if she is a good friend and she just acts like that toward you about stuff u do i would just try talking to her about it and seeing if there is a reason she feels that way
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• well i guess she didnt ask you to wash them clothes or vacuum , but i know my sis who would do something like that, just because SHE didnt do it, it means that it might of been not done correctly. as far as rewashing something maybe she really thought it wasnt clean enough and those kind of people are really nit picky and wont listen to any other advice because it HAS to be done her way.

next time dont bother with helping her, wait till she asks i guess
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Is it just you or is she like that with other people? Have you told her how she makes you feel? I would tell her that when you do things for her, you are showing that you care and it's like giving a gift of your time to her. Say that you feel when she rejects your gifts, she is rejecting you. How would anyone feel if they gave a present to a good friend and the friend said "I've got a better one than this already." and threw it away. They'd feel terrible!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 12:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Not sure why you are calling her your friend when you are talking sh&t about her on here lol
    Anonymous

• Don't do her housework for her. Maybe she doesn't think you'll do as thorough a job as she might. I don't like anyone else cleaning my house either. I also rewash things someone else has washed already if I don't like the way their soap smells on my clothes.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 12:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• im not going to lie I am like that all because I want it done my way I don't even like for dh to do things it irritates me
    crazy_mum

Answer by crazy_mum at 12:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• This is just my opinion so please don't bash or get angry. After all you are looking for honest anwers. I personally will rewash the clothes anyway because of I like my detergent. There is something about a person's laundry that is different. Even if we use the same detergent my clothes will smell different than yours. I don't know why but that's how it is. As for the vaccuming I would also redo that, but because everytime I vaccum I put cleaner on the carpet to vaccum up the deep down dirt. So if you had just "dry" vaccumed it wouldn't have gotten all that.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2009