DH!

did ne of you moms when u were new or ne of the new moms thought dh was DAMN HUSBAND? LMFAO!!!!

BBKMommy

Asked by BBKMommy at 12:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ive seen people use it that way lol but no i had no idea what it ment i alwys just write out husband lol someone had to tell me what the heck it wa s
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It does mean damn husband depending on the context.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 12:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have no idea what you two have posted. I don't speak that language!
    Anonymous

• It took me reading that four times to understand it, goodness. I had no clue what dh was when I first got here. I had to consult the chart for everything.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i figured it out what got me was SO i could not figure out what that meant. lol i finally had to ask
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I didn't know WHAT to make of all those abbreviations...damn husband would definitely make more sense in my case...
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 12:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It means either, dear hubby or damn husband, depending on what he's done (or not done) lately! LMFAO!!!!!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009