• In the Spotlight:

my lil' man is turning 2!!

He'll be two next week. i'm in Tx with some friends, so all we're really doing is having a little get together with some cake, and take him to chuck e cheese or something. i can't believe he's gonna be 2!! ok here's my delima: my dh is deployed, so naturally he wanted to get something for our ds from just him. i'm totally for that, not a problem. my ds LOVES matchbox cars, so he got a big thing of cars for him. now i'm clueless as to what to get him. i thought of a few dvd's of his favorite cartoons, but i don't want it just to be something on tv. anyone have any ideas? TIA!!

armywife43

Asked by armywife43 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son will be two next month, they grow up so fast! I think I'm getting him a tricycle. They also have scooters and roller skates for that age too. We are all about the outside stuff at my house!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Blocks or big legos. Two year olds usually love building stuff. Wood puzzles are great too.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• what kind of stuff does he like? ohh does he have the tonka 2 in 1 remote control car. we got one for our 2 year old and he loves it. we have to make it drive but he loves to chase it and stuff. walmart for $30.00
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• well he has blocks, big legos and wooden puzzles already...lol. those were christmas presents. he doesn't have the tonka car...to be honest i've never heard of it. i'm not sure if i want another remote control car in the house...lol my husband drives me up the wall with his. but i'll check into it, since my ds loves to chase dh's around. well he used to when he was home. thanks
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my son got his first geotrax at 2. he loved/loves it still! lol...My DS will be turning 4 this week! On the 17th! I really cant believe how fast they grow!
    lilSouthernMom2

Answer by lilSouthernMom2 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• oh wow i didn't even think of a tricycle...it's cold where we're at but we're in Tx so he can use it for the last week we're here...what is a geotrax?
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009