HELP!!! I need a gift idea for a 50th birthday !!??

I don't have much money, He does! LOTS. the party is tonight and I have to bring a big dish to pass for the food!? (ok so I think that is wierd but anyway) I do not have much money (under 10$) and time...it's tonight.
I found an old photo of him from 30 years ago and printed it up. he has no idea i have it. what can I do with it??

Thanks so much, I am going brain dead since I am 50 now.

chefjen

Asked by chefjen at 12:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• A friend had their 50th recently and we got him 50 m and m's , 50 aspirin , 50 toothpicks....etc. We put each 50 in its own box and then wrapped them in a big box.......it was fun to see how many 50's we could find at the dollar store.

As far as the picture, why not scrap the picture in a cheap frame...you can even decorate the frame .
    cheesybite

Answer by cheesybite at 2:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2009

• You could get a frame for it. Micheals craft store usually has some that are on sale and look nice. So does Walmart for that matter. You could also just get a really nice card and put the photo in it adn write something special in the card.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Walmart (spit on the name) usually has some fairly nice looking frames that aren't expensive.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 3:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Get a nice frame, you can find one for under 10 dollars at Target or Walmart. He will be surprised and I know he will like it. You could also check the Dollar Store for unusual frames. It's hit and miss there but sometimes I find some pretty good bargains and nice looking things.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• thank you all!! I just made a frame!! see ya later!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• If she is anything like me, sentimental and loves memories?
    My children took all the above and made me a beautiful type of book called Memories of The
    Heart " and it is so precious to me It is kept on my coffee table for everyone to see when they come in and I brag on it constantly . it never gets ond , and can't out grow it , and it doesn't get brown die away. Its a combonation of photos and inserts of little clouds and things that make cute comments of certain pictures and hand made drawlings by my grandchildren . Everything in this Book has truly touched my heart. Simplyshy
    Simplyshy

Answer by Simplyshy at 7:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2009