Has anyone had a Vbac after 2 C-sections?

With my first child, I started labor at 4 centimeters. After 32 hours of pain and pitocin I was at a 5. My baby's heart started to drop, so they gave me a c-section.

With my second child it was determined that, because I had abdominal surgery between the two children, I needed to have a c-section for the second.

I would really like to be able to try vaginal birth for my next, but the doctor told me no one would allow a Vbac after 2 c-sections.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nope. after 2, you're not allowed. too many risks.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I had a VBAC after one c-sect. and I know other people who have had a VBAC after 2. Do a little more research, there is a good chance it is still possible.
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You are allowed to, you just have to fight a little more, search a little harder. Maybe see someone other than a OB, find a midwife, etc. Check out this group for great info.

Anonymous