Do you think I should try to get medication?

I know I am not "depressed" but I do have this sadness with me everyday. I have felt this way for a long time now. I'm just wondering if I should ask my doctor for medication (is that even how you go about doing it?) or if medication is just for people that are depressed.

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• yes!!!!! go to the Dr. They just ask a few questions and if you fit the bill you can get medication. IT REALLY HELPS!!!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 1:03 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• if you are asking about it then you already know the path you need to go. just go to your doctor and be open and honest to him about everything, it has really helped me.
    Anonymous

• If you are too shy to go to your doctor to ask for anti-depressent, why dont you visit this website, which I find very helpful, what they do is review your medication profile and will recommend medication that is suitable for you in order to improve your general well being. I hope it helps!

http://www.medicationreview.net/

tina_c828

Answer by tina_c828 at 2:14 AM on Mar. 17, 2009