ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER??

I FIND JOY IN GIVING TO OTHERS (EVEN STRANGERS), I FEEL I GET THE BETTER PART OF THE DEAL. THIS MORNING I RAN ACROSS A 75 YEAR OLD MAN WHO WAS LOOKING FOR A RIDE TO A LOCAL CLINIC, MOST PEOPLE WOULDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM THE TIME OF DAY. I DROVE HIM TO THE CLINIC, AND HE MADE MY DAY. KNOWING I HELPED SOMEONE IN NEED MADE ME FEEL AWESOME!!

I REALIZE IN THIS WORLD WE LIVE IN WE HAVE TO BE WARY OF STRANGERS, BUT MY INTUITION HAS NEVER LEAD ME WRONG, SO MY QUESTION IS, ARE YOU A GIVER OR A TAKER???

Asked by older at 12:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • Iam definately a giver. Christmas is one of my fav holiday's because it's when I get to give the most to family, friends and even strangers:)
    mom_wrhsc

Answer by mom_wrhsc at 12:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i like to give but i dunno about giving rides to strangers.......
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 12:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Im more of a giver, but I don't mind getting either.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm a giver. But wouldn't give a stranger a ride anywhere! You never know what could happen.

The other day at our local ice cream shop, i saw a young girl i knew, she was with her little friend and they didn't have enough money to buy an ice cream to share, so i gave her $2 to buy herself an ice cream cone. I felt good about doing that!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Giver
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• IM DEFINITLEY A GIVER..
    ASHLEY1436

Answer by ASHLEY1436 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm a Giver.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 1:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'm a taker. I feel like a drain on my friends and family. I'm a single mom who recieves no child support. I am really struggling right now and need all the help I can get. I feel guilty for it, but at this point in my life, I'm a taker.
    Anonymous

• I am a 100% giver but I have to admit people have taken advantage of my generosity and have hurt me tremendously. So now I look carefully in who I really help out.
    momiangeleyes

Answer by momiangeleyes at 1:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• TAKER :) and GIVER.. i like both
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009