Could I be?

I ovulated on March 9th (of course I had been having sex from the 8th - 11th) and I have been having this really uncomfortable cramping in my lower abdomon and very sore lower back since yesterday (march 12) I feel a little nauseated also. Could this be a sign of pregnancy? I also just kind of feel pregnant too...what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• take a test that is all you can do signs alone WILL NOT say if you are pregnant and its only been a couple days since you had sex so relax and wait
    Anonymous

• seems a little early to tell to me, but you could be i guess... did you know it could take like 5-7 days for the sperm to hit the egg? I guess it could be a sign of implantation, but still wouldn't know for sure. Too early to test too i think.
    Anonymous

• its to early to test you should wait a couple weeks or for your period
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009