baby moving?

im 34 weeks how many times should my son be moving

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 1:07 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• First thing, dont stress about it too much! My baby stopped moving alot around that time. Its because they have alot less room and think about it, there is barely no room to move. I went in and got checked and she was fine! Born healthy in December, youll be fine!
    happymomma1112

Answer by happymomma1112 at 2:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i know around this time your baby is most likely moving less too him being low and less room if he is not moving as much for your comfort i would call your ob
    Anonymous

• Most Dr's have a kick count chart they like to follow ask your dr about it,
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 1:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• im 36 weeks almost 37 - i always get freaked out if i dont feel her move - Just do a kick count if you get worried - my doc said atleast five in a hour - remember that your baby has sleeping patterns as well and can sleep up to an hour at a time - Just do kick counts & drink cold drinks. Im sure your baby is fine - if it worries you to the point where you cant find relief - ask if they can monitor you - i always call my doctor if im feeling uneasy - id rather have a piece of mind & get checked for nothing - than to worry about it and find out it could have been prevented ya kno -

good luck mama!
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 2:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I was in the hospital yesterday and now I am having alot of fun collecting my urine due to preeclampsia, woohoo, not, and they told me he should move 10 times in two hours. mark down evertime baby moves in two hours. then if its not ten times take it to the L&D with you and show them! Good lcuk
    jparker289

Answer by jparker289 at 9:55 PM on Mar. 13, 2009