Ok Ladies here's another question asked by my local radio station: "Do you think it's ok to pee in the shower"?

Yes, No & why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I have lol. Something bout the water hitting you when you first get in.
    Anonymous

• Sure, it washes down it to the drain.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 1:17 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• NOT when someone else is in there WITH you -.-;;;
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Had a DR tell my dh it would help with his athletes foot. So I guess there are benefits...
    Anonymous

• If I don't pee right before I get in then I always have to go. And no, I don't get out of the shower soaking wet to pee in the toilet, lol, so I guess peeing in the shower is fine with me.
    Anonymous

• Sure, I guess, if I have to go. I'm not going to trek water all over the bathroom trying to get to the toilet.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 1:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yea! If you have to go, why drip water all over the bathroom when there's a perfectly good drain a your feet. I do it all the time.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Yes I do! And I also clean my shower/bath so no biggie to me anyways.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Well, If you wash after... then its not really a big deal.. I've done, I don't like doing.. but there are times when I'm NOT getting out of the shower.... LOL but yeah if someone was with you, then no way. LOL

Im having the issue of my son doing it.. I have to spray and bleach the shower everytime because he likes to.. um.. see how far his stream will go. LOL
    AaronsMom79

Answer by AaronsMom79 at 1:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Well, I have, a few times...couldn't help it. It is kinda gross though...guess it doesn't matter as long as it's cleaned regularly....and I am certain my children, especially my son, have peed in the tub. So in all reality, it really doesn't matter if I do, since they for sure already have. Doesn't make it any less gross though.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2009