How Do I Get Poop Off Of My Cloth Diapers?

okay, so this is our morning, and my son woke up after 10 hours, and is soaked and he pooped, but the poop is dried up in the diaper. How do I wash it out? Will it just fall off into the toilet like it would have when it was fresh?

Also I need some tips for fuzzi bunz at night. He had two micro terry inserts in, I have a baby bigger weed, but haven't used it yet. I gotta figure out how to prep it.

ReachtotheStars

Asked by ReachtotheStars at 1:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a GREAT little accessory from Bum Genius, it's a sprayer that attatches to my toilet. Love that thing.

As for the fuzzibunz, I just wash that stuff once and then they're good to go. The only thing I've ever washed more than once first was the prefolds.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 8:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'd let what falls into the toilet fall, and then soak it for a while, before washing.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 7:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No way go the cheap way out. Wash them twice with the first wash Mix in a cap of bleach and one cap of pine sol. With the second wash just use your laundry soap to wash out all the bleach and pine sol. That solution works wonders it works on almost any stain mildew or mold.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009