Porn && my SO

My SO sneaks and watches porn onthe internet. He does everything he can to make sure that I can't tell he's been watching it but I still have a trick that can show me all the goods. It pisses me off moreso because our sexual relationship hasn't been up to par since july I've been preganant and even now that my daughter is 1 week old. He will lie about it with his last breath until I actually start naming websites. He's embarassed that he watches them I can tell because he gets stark raving mad about it.I figure he's addicted and if our sex life doesn't pick up after I'm all healed up form my c-section I mean wild & crazy like it used to be I might just have to find me a buddy and see how he likes that. I dont care for porn i mean it's o.k. but i watch with the intention of getting freaky afterwards not just watching it for entertainment. I like the real THING! hE ALSO WATCHES WEBCAMS...that really burns me up..this six

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 1:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• PLUS he tells random girls off the internet he doesn't have a gf and that he thinks they are so beautiful in whatever way he decides to say it and whatevr he want to say after that. He apologizes about it. But I know hes only sorry I caught him. He doesn't even tell me I'm beautiful anymore. he used to say i had th eprettiest smile hed ever seen now he says that to oher girls on the internet. it makes me sad. He doesnt mind flirting with girl over the internet but he is too much of a coward to approach a female in real life I figure cuz im sure i would have caught that too by now. this relationship sux. im only holding on to our past, our daughter, and my love for him. other than those things i would of been left him.
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 1:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You need to talk aout this. I fhe is addicted you need to be htere for him. He also needs to get counseling. If he refuses or starts to stray too much then you need to leave him since there is no potential for a real relationship.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 1:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• hey what's your trick that you can see the websites he's been to? I think my dh is doing the same thing and hiding his tracks!
    Anonymous

• i go to tools, internet options, browsing history setting, then view files....most of the time he doesnt go through the trouble to delet all of it by going through that process. hes so stupid he just tries to get rid of what i can see without actually searching. if he doesnt go thru the trouble it will still be there
    MiMiBreezy

Answer by MiMiBreezy at 2:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009