CONFUSSED???

I TOLD MY HUSBAND THAT I WANT TO GET INPLANTS BUT NOT FOR THEM TO BE BIGGER (I'M A 36D) BUT I WANT THEM TO BE FULLER. HE TOTALLY DISAGREES WITH THAT BECAUSE HE SAYS THAT I'M FINE JUST THE WAY I AM. I DON'T LOOK BAD BUT I'VE EXPLAINED TO HIM THAT IT WILL HELP ME WITH MYSELF ESTEEM. I ALREADY HAVE TWO KIDS (I'M NOT HAVIN' ANYMORE). I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I REALLY DON'T WANT THIS TO BE A PROBLEM IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. M I WRONG? CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THEIR OPINION.

COOKY81

Asked by COOKY81 at 1:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• I was thinking about doing something like this too. But I was going to just get them lifted, I have breast fed 4 kids. I don't need anything added, just put back in their original poisition, maybe he would be more for that than having something fake added to it ya know? My dh was confused about it and thought that's what I was doing, but he chilled when he found out nothing was being added.
    Anonymous

• Well whether they are he thinks they are fine or not its ultimatly your decision, and if he thinks they are nice now why wouldnt he want them to be even nicer!! im a 38 DD and id like to get mine fixed to they arent bad but after 4 kids they could be better!! Its something iv seriously been considering too!! good luck
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 1:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Do you work? Maybe he doesn't want to pay for it?
    Anonymous

• I have been thinking this too!!! My SO says that I am perfectly fine and he wouldnt change a thing about my appearance. But I am totally unhappy about the way I look. After I had my kids its like someone let all the air out of the girls and they r droopy and flat. I am really considering getting a lift I think he doesnt want me to for fear that I will get some unwanted attention??? Maybe that is you SO's problem???
    boxin

Answer by boxin at 1:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• How much does it cost for procedure?
    Anonymous

• I wanted to do this as well after breastfeeding. I didn't like the way they looked anymore. My husband was dead-set on NO when I talked about this. He said they were perfect and he didn't want it any other way. I kept digging and digging and finally found out part of the problem. He was dating this other woman for like 5 years before we met. She had fake boobs (went from a 34B to a 34D) while they were together and she totally changed. She went from this really nice person to such a snobby slut. Her self-esteem changed along with her attitude about everything. He said he didn't want to risk losing me like that. I think he has other small reasons as well. Talk to him and try to get the real reason out of it. You both need to happy about the situation.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have to agree with the PP that said that maybe its about "something being added" to you. My hubby and I have discussed various cosmetic things I would like to have done and the only ones he doesn't want me to do are the ones where I would have something implanted. But, he doesn't mind things like a tummy tuck or lipo...

Maybe take him to the doctor with you so he can also discuss his concerns with your MD and he can tell him what exactly will be happening and how you will look after.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2009