What is up with Cafemom????

I took a few days off and everything is different. My favorite thing to do was browse new posts in my groups and now I don't have that option. :( This really sucks. Why so many changes lately? I can't even find active posts in my groups, I have to go group to group.

vrh3

Asked by vrh3 at 1:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You have that option. Its on the right side of your page. Groups and then look to the right side of your page.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You can still browse new posts in your groups. Click on My groups, then look to your right and it will say posts in my groups. Click on that and Viola!
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Hi vrh3,

We recently made some changes and removed the secondary navigation bar from several areas of the site (groups, Answers, journals, Showdowns, etc.) and replaced it with a blue navigation box in the right column, above the advertisement.

You can find all of those links in that new box.

\\ The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 1:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009