Moms fight your traffic tickets, how many of you have gone to court for traffic tickets?

I mean why punish busy moms of little kids. I can understand a warning, why don't they (some of them) pick on major offenses like drunk drivers,speeders, drugs being imported from Mexico and let the petty things go.???While the cop is writing the ticket my glasses broke while driving slid through a newly red light and my 3,5, year old had no seatbelts on that was bad but my glasses breaking was an emergency situation! Food in the car rotting while he takes his time and my son gets the croup from crying and I am trying to pop my lens back in,lol
sounds like a stand up routine-

He is like why are you out of your car? I am like because I can't see its pitch black and my glaases are broke and my purse is in the back of the van, which is padded high seat like a bus for the 2 girls in the back without seatbelts. I should be a stand up comedian! I am planning on cracking the judge up and then getting food stamps! hope

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is when you stop the car and put on your emergency lights. However, that is still no excuse for your children not being buckled up.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I always go! And they always lower the amount I had to pay. never got out of one. But glad they lowered the cost of the fine.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but if I get a ticket, I am not going to fight it because I broke the law period. And if your child was not buckled up then you deserve a ticket.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I deserve a ticket I got two! Lens popping out of my glasses while driving was not my fault and waiting to make a turn on a green light having to go on redHello? Where is the love people?
    Anonymous

• Who are they really punishing?
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 1:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My lens have popped out of my glasses before. What did I do? I pulled over into a parking lot. Was it that big of an emergency that you couldn't have waited 20 more seconds for the light to turn green?
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am legally blind without my glasses and stuck in the middle of traffic. If it would of fallen I could of hit a person walking easy.
    Anonymous

• PANIC
    Anonymous

• True but this is trying to get blood out of a turnip!
    Anonymous