Do you think its gross for an adult to only shower every other day?

My sister only showers every other day at night. For one I think its gross to shower at night but especially just every other day. Am I the only one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• To me, To each his own. I personally have to shower every day.. sometimes 2x depending if I'm at the barn a lot or not that day.. However, if they don't stink and are "kept" then I think it is okay.. or if they are not going out.. But.. Again, to each his own,..
    AaronsMom79

Answer by AaronsMom79 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• nope, i don't think it's bad. actually, on The Doctors, one of the guest docs they had said that in the winter that's best so you don't get dry skin. as for me, i'm lucky if i can get one every day. i try at nap time, but sometimes that doesn't work so night time it is. i don't see what's nasty about taking a shower at night??
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• well at least it's better than my husband when he gets a bee in his butt and only showers once every week. now that's gross, huh?
    Anonymous

• Gross is showering every other week, or not at all. It's not even that good for you to shower every day. I don't understand why you would think it's gross to shower at night. Why would you want to get in your bed with all the germs and "stuff" you've collected on your body all day long? After a couple of nights of sleeping in it, I think that's gross! Why in the heck would you be concerned with how often someone else showers anyway?
    Anonymous

• My hubby is on the road a month at a time and he makes it a point to shower everyday... And that can be a hard thing to do when your god knows where, but he manages to... I figure if he can then anyone can... I take one every morning, and at night depending on what I have been doing during the day... And when hubby's home we shower together everynight... ; )
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I can only speak for myself...I feel gross if I have not showered each morning.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:53 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• ok.. I guess I'm gross..I shower every other day. I don't leave the house much so why should I? Also with 3 girls that have to shower every day.
    We rent and our water is included but we use so much that the owner wants to charge us! We had to explain with 6 people we will use alot!! lol
    Anonymous

• No I don't think it is gross. But at least freshen up on the day you don't shower.
    iamshirl

Answer by iamshirl at 1:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i prefer to shower every other day. especially in winter, because my skin drys out so bad and the getting out of the shower is the worst... putting on lotion and drying my hair.... it takes me longer to do that than the actual shower. it's also better for your hair if you don't shower everyday.... something to do with the natural oils.
    of course.... i don't do much to need a shower everyday. sitting at home watching baby doesn't exactly make me sweaty and stinky!
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 1:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I shower once a week in the winter beacuse my skin and hair are as dry as the Sahara. I'm not sweating, I clean my ass and cootchie after I use the bathroom, so why the need to shower every day?

Now, in the summer, I shower everyday because I'm out in the garden and I get quite funky.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 2:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009