What is your most favorite thing that your husband

Has every surprised you with? Mine would be my wedding ring upgrade and he arranged for me to meet Mike Eli of the Eli Young Band!!! What has your husband or SO done?

lapcounter

Asked by lapcounter at 1:28 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh My gosh the first 'real' gift he gave me was the best. It was a sewing machine. I had no idea. I still have it.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• he makes me laugh so hard i almost pee on myself we have been together 3 years and everyday he makes me laugh. even on the days that i am really mad at him.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 1:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My hubby is gone a month at a time for work . He had it all set up the week before and knew he would be home and didn't tell me. I was out running errands all day and he knew I wouldn't be home until a certain time and I called him asking him where he was and he cut me really short.. I was furious, he never cuts me off when we're talking... Needless to say he knew I would be mad,lol And then I pull up at home and there's his truck in the driveway.. I was soooo happy I cried,lol And then I said I was sorry for getting mad at him,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 1:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• We go to vegas every year for my husbands work. The one year that we went after my son was born he took a lot of pictures of our son and had them all over the hotel room when I arrived a few days after he did! It was so sweet!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:54 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• As for gifts its my laptop i got for my birthday this past September, and my bissel steam cleaner..
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• He bought me a carousel music "box" from San Francisco music box company for our first Christmas together.
    Since he couldnt add the song I loved to it(they didnt have it available I guess) he went out of his way to find me a globe through Precious Moments that did play the song so I got two beautiful music "boxes" that year.

More recently, he shocked the hell out of me by bringing me home a dozen roses for our anniversary(last year). He NEVER EVER brings me flowers so I was dumbfounded LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My most favorite thing about my boyfriend, is just the time we spend together. Every minute we have together is something I treasure, he is so wonderful, although he gets embarrassed when I try to tell him just how wonderful he really is. I love the way he kisses me, the way he holds me, the way he looks at me that just drives me crazy...I just love him so much!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:04 PM on Mar. 13, 2009