Has anyone been a member of project payday? if so please tell me about it thank you

peppercorn08

Asked by peppercorn08 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have done it... I don't really recomend it. It's a big long hastle and you don't really make much. What happens is this... Other people have signed up for websites that offer money or prizes for their and their friends opinions of different products and services. Some of the services and products are free, most are not. They pay you to be their friend and go to these sites and do the same. They get the credit for you siging up, paying for the services/products and get paid. Then they give you between $5 and $20 usually. It takes a good long time to really find decent offers and more time to fill them out. Then you have to keep track because most are "trial" offers that will charge you in 10 or 30 days. If you cancel to early you have to pay the money back to the person that paid you because their payment will be returned. If you wait to long you end up paying for tons of stuff you don't need or want and loose money!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• If you want to work from home there are many options. If you like the idea of trying products and services for money check out Vindale Research. I use that one too. They do pay decent. (http://tryvindale.com/V53UyPK6Z)

I also have a home business that I do well with. And I run a website aimed at helping everyone's finances in one way or another...  There's home businesses (more comming soon), WAH Jobs, GPT sites, coupons, freebies and more...  www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'll give you the short answer. When you sign up for the free information, you will need to purchase something from one of their sponsors for $1. Once you do, you give them the right to charge your credit card daily and monthly and to sell that information to anyone they like to charge your credit card daily and monthly. You can do nothing about the charges because you agreed to them when you sign up.

IT'S A SCAM!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 6:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• You can get the Free information w/o a CC.... I did. You will only have to put your CC info in for the products and services you decide to try. And will be charged for those. Like I said I have done it. But I don't recommend it. It's a waist of time although not a scam.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009