Has anyone had to get a Third & Fourth Degree Perneal Tear Repaired months after giving Birth?

Has anyone ever had to get a Third & Fourth Degree Perneal Tear repaired months after giving birth? If so, I have some question's for you. How did they do the surgery? Were you under anastetics or epadural? How long did it take you to heal afterwards? Is sex & bodly function's normal after getting this repair fixed or did you have problems? What are some do's & dont's to remember afterwards? How long were you in the hospital? I'am also curious on anything you have to say or tell me about your experience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• No answers yet