What exactly is china saying?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090313/ap_on_bi_ge/as_china_us_economy
Are they saying that they are worried about there assets becuase of the new stimulus package? Do they thing they high up us people are throwing the money away or not using it wisely? What do you think will happen if they choose to take away there funding ? I have trouble understanding what some of these article really mean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know I will call them right now... That's why you shouldn't watch that kind of stuff. Its a mess.
    Anonymous

• They are saying they have bought bonds and that with the dow jones and econpmy going down the crapper that they dont want us to keep spending and continue to make the bonds theyve bought from us eventually be worth nothing but the paper they are written on. They are saying we need to spend wisely and stop acting like money grows on trees.
    Anonymous

• Can't argue with them wanting to make sure their money is spent wisely
    Anonymous

Girl! I don't know why you are anonymous.. Don't hide it, Great ANSWER!

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:26 PM on Mar. 13, 2009