Most Conservatives know where this is coming from. I am curious to know those who are liberal, how MANY and which do you PERSONALLY believe ?
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, NOT the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by akinbottom2 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by grlygrlz2 at 2:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by lovinangels at 2:16 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by gramsmom at 2:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
I don't know how name calling helps in cafemom-site for mother's.I personally think people who like to call others by childish names don't have any class,I question their intellectual skills. We can disagree or agree with civil way but some like to go back to high school level.
I don't consider myself as a "liberal a**hole"
.I don't agree with number 2. God is not my center of life.
Answer by Tristana at 2:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by Mergath at 6:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by LadyChamp at 6:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by mustbeGRACE at 7:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2009
Answer by tnmomofive at 7:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2009