If you could spend 1 hour with Jesus what would you do?

I would fix him a great meal and worship him and praise him and Thank him for what he has done for me and my family... What about you?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Last week, I had put on some music, "One Night With The King". I was pretending that I was dancing with Jesus. I was just looking at Him and talking to Him while we were whirling around in one of my rooms. I know that he is always with me every moment . But, if I could just see Him for an hour, I I would want to do the same; just hold Him and dance and dance!
    lynnsl

Answer by lynnsl at 3:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Worship worship worship....thats all I could do.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I think I'd be too awed to do or say anything. But if I could get my mind together, I'd have a list of questions I'd ask. I'd gather questions from everyone who wanted to ask him something. I'd have to bring a recorder or a pen and paper or a cell phone because I know I wouldn't remember any of the answers.

Answer by Bmat at 2:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• sit at Him feet, weep and worship Him. The Fear of the Lord and The AWE would enable me to do nothing else!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:14 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• once I calm down I would thank HIM for all HE has done and apologize for all those things that wasn't pleasing to HIM. I would ask HIM how to get over daily problems that I have no control over .
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 2:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I'd be on my face.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:30 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Id chat with him as if he were any other visitor in my home.

We'd have a snack or meal, depending on the time of day, and we'd just talk about whatever crossed our minds.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:31 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I would treat him like I would anyone else.

We'd eat, have a glass of wine and talk about all kinds of things.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I would probably ignore him and listen to my Ipod.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 2:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I would beg for mercy and forgiveness for every one, I would ask him to please give the human race another chance and to save every one no matter what, to rid us of satan, so that we could live in peace like we were suppose too.
    MaryJane849

Answer by MaryJane849 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 13, 2009