If you were goingto make a book about your child(ren) what kinds of pages would you add?

Billi_S

Asked by Billi_S at 2:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Pages about their births, their milestones, their goofy antics.
    What makes them unique and what makes them brothers and similar.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 2:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am already making books for my three children. I started them before they were born, adding stuff about how their dad and I met, what we did together while we were dating, when and where we were married, then stuff about each pregnancy, foods I craved, foods I hated, how much weight I gained, and then about them. How much they weighed, the hour they were born, the day, what hospital, how big around their heads were, all sorts of stuff. Then there's pictures and stuff in the books, of special events, and the firsts, their first day of school, field trips, their kindergarten graduation, and just pictures from every day stuff. I'm going to keep going til they're eighteen or when they graduate high school and give it to them, I also write them letters on pages of the book, telling them how much i love them, and love watching them grow and change every day.
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 8:01 PM on Mar. 13, 2009