Is it my imagination, or has it shrunk?

My husband is 40 years old, which is 9 years older than me. He wonders why I don't have a ravenous sex drive and I wonder... has it shrunk? He commented that his penis seemed smaller, and I believe it is noticeably so when not erect. I assured him that when he got excited, it was still the same as always, but lately I am thinking I was wrong. Is it possible for it to shrink? How do I handle the situation? If it gets much smaller I will not get any gratification from sex at all. HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Did he gain weight? You "lose" an inch for each 30 lbs you gain over what is "normal".
    Anonymous

• Has he gained weight over the years? IF he has that pocket of fat right above his penis could've gotten larger causing his penis to appear smaller. seriously! My DH has thought the same thing and I read that online.
    Anonymous

• Anon 2:14- where can I find that information online? He did gain weight, but is blaming it on me, and our decline in sexual activity... but our decline in sexual activity is also due to his substantial weight gain. HELP!
    Anonymous

• he's counting on sex to be all the exercise he needs to stay in shape? i hope you didn't buy that baloney he's feeding you....
    Anonymous

• You'll have to google it. I can't find it, but I've read it more than once.
    Anonymous

• http://www.penis-resources.com/blog/medical-conditions/concealed-penis-condition/ Here is a site talking about it, under the aging and obesity section. Don't think this is what I read but it says the same thing
    Anonymous