SO DONE!

Ok im so f**kin done with this -

Seriously, can i have a second where im not adjusting & in pain? - Can i have at least five minutes of relief, enough to be able to think?....

I dunno what to do, im so impatient i guess & just frustrated... & on top of it, having issues with my boyfriend - Its just never ending.

Am i wrong for feeling like i just wanna BEG my doctor to induce me?
im almost 37 weeks - Im going nuts.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Pregnancy

• welcome to the club! we have all been there - done that. I hope you feel better now that you have vented!!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 2:23 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• im sorry. :( here let me see if i can help-come on out little baby. or at least give your momma a break. lol. you will have to read it to her since she cant. lmao. i use to bribe my son out with reeses. i would hold them to my belly button and tell him if he came out he could have one. it didnt work. so i ate the reeses. and it was very good. so i ate more and then they were gone. lmao sorry im in a silly mood today
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• hang in there sweetie it will all work out just take a long shower and hide from the world for a while as for the boyfriend have him go to his moms for the weekend to give you some time alone lol good luck hang in there that baby will come on his or her own very soon
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 2:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i've been there but i always waited. i was upset that both my kids ended up c-sections though...
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I've been there! I was lucky, though, my water broke at 36w6d. I don't know how I would have survived the last 3 weeks. Thankfully my little boy was very healthy! Just remember the longer the baby is in there the better it is for him/her. Congratulations and good luck!
    Anonymous

• Oh I'm right there with you, I have one week left. When all else fails.... cry. Long and hard. It helps. You don't even need a reason, it just helps. Hang in there, it worth it in the end.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 2:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• honestly i work for a doctors office and i know from experiance that its jus best to let the baby stay as long as possible cause it can cause major health problems and make it to where thay can have long term health problems so i would wait till the dr gave you the okay to go ahead and have the baby!
    sam0816

Answer by sam0816 at 2:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I asked my doctor " he said no" then the next week (38 weeks) I saw a different doctor in the same pratice and he was omg go to the hospitial now! there was hardly no fluid around my little boy so hey things work out in werid ways!!! but yes I agree shower go cry read a book just get away.... no you're not wrong at all for feeling that way!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• no honey i dont think you are wrong i any way ... *hugs* i hope that baby gets a move on lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009