Depression Help

Is there a way to get help for depression without any insurance? I know I suffer from it I just dont have insurance to get help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• Most states have a free clinic, try to get seen there and maybe they can you a prescription or recommend someone to help you.

Hope the best for you, wish I knew of more ideas.
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• As far as counceling or medication? I know that for counceling several places will work on a sliding scale and cost will be determined by your ability to pay. If the councelor is able to perscribe medication then ask for the generic brands. I know that at walmart some genaric brands cost around $4 to fill if you do not have insurance.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 4:35 PM on Mar. 13, 2009