Why have children?

I was watching WifeSwap. The lady had three kids. Four nannies. FOUR! Plus a maid and a personal driver. She doesn't work.

What is the point of having kids? She said she hasn't eaten with her kid's for 8 years. The nannies cook and eat with them. How sad!

StifflersMom82

Asked by StifflersMom82 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• WHAT? that's insane! just because of that her kids are going to grow up and be calling their nannies their mother, and she's gonna feel like an ass.
    Anonymous

• People are amazing. I go crazy when I have to work nights and miss dinner and play time with my son.
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 2:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I don't understand it either...very sad for the children. I hope the nannies were at least good to them.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 2:43 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• They looked like it. I turned it off. I felt bad for the kids.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 2:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• The kids will grow up and probably either be awesome parents or do the same thing to their children, if they even have any, its sad...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• It is very interesting to me how people choose to raise they children I worked for a lady whos children grew up with nannies I will tell you from experience the children will love the nannies more than their parents even when they are grown, I agree it is sad.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 2:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Kids are great they are part of life I think it is a shame that so many mommy have to work to support their families and have someone else take care of their kids it is stressful.
    DeborahElder

Answer by DeborahElder at 2:51 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Thats crazy...... OP...I have question is your name for the whole stiffler from American Pie ....or no =S
    Anonymous

• Good question, I have no clue! Obviously with children it's even more absurd but I always ask why people get pets and then chain them up in the yard 24/7...what's the point? People are asshats, that's all I can figure.
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 3:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No, it didn't come from the movie. My childrens last name IS Stiffler.
    StifflersMom82

Answer by StifflersMom82 at 3:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2009