Stretch marks?

How many people have them & how bad are they?

Im almost 37 weeks pregnant and have like three small ones on the right side of my stomach - Not bad, but who knows how they will look in time - oh well though. They are only stretch marks.

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 2:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i look like a freaking map. they are on my tummy and my hips. and im getting more on the inside of my legs.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have them on each side of my stomach as well. Happy to say that with this pregnancy (my second) I haven't added any extra ones; I seem to just be stretching in the exact same area, so my marks have darkened a bit again. They will get better though. Mine were almost completely faded and you could only see them in certain lighting before I got pregnant again this time. Oh, and I didn't use any miracle cream or anything either, lol, they just lightened and faded over time.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 2:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• 3?? you only have 3??? you suck...lol. i have them on my stomach, hips, butt, boobs....i want them gone!! :(( yeah they're faded with time but they're still there...uugghhh. i know one person that just had her 4th kid and she has what, 2 stretch marks? and they're not even on her stomach! wish i was that lucky
    Anonymous

• Well my belly was already stretchmarked out from my last pregnancy but this time I got them on my BACK!!! How the heck do you get stretch marks on your back??

I'm really prone to them though, I have them everywhere and most of them have faded over the years but man the new ones are like giant purple worms. *bleh*
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 2:48 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• i just noticed a few on my left side its weird i didnt get any with my first son and now this time im getting them. iv been using that stupid lotion for stretch marks to since day one twice a day. what a waste of money lol owell they are just stretch marks like you said plus i get a baby at of the deal and thats way worth it.
    Anonymous

• I hate mine! I'm thinking of getting a chemical peel to get rid of them!! I know some ppl don't mind their's, but I do.
    Anonymous

• I though I was in the clear because I didn't have any at 35 weeks, by the end of my pregnancy I looked like something clawed the front of my belly up, got them inside my thighs and on my butt too. They have faded, but now they just look even worse I think.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• A chemical peel can get rid of them? Hmmm.... something to save for!
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 2:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I hate mine!!! It's helped that I have lost all the baby weight but they are still there, grrrrr... Hubby says not to hide my tummy from him and that he loves all of me, stretch marks and all so I guess thats all that matters....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 2:59 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I HATE THEM!! I have them really bad!
    mommy2karsyn

Answer by mommy2karsyn at 3:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2009