I know DH doesn't MEAN to be so stupid sometimes...lol

I have really been on him the last couple days and I can't help it! The more I think about it, the more I realize how good I have it...I do not give him enough credit!
So here is a cheers to the good men in our lives and a list of things we love about them. :) (Not really a question, I know) I will start...
I love:
-That I never have to go out in the cold and put gas in my own car.
-The way he is my car seat carrier when we are out and about
-That he can make our DS laugh even when he's throwing a tantrum
-That he makes me realize how silly it is to worry about stupid things
-and you know what.. ;) lol
-and the list could go on

What is something your DH or SO deserves credit for?

jenellemarie

Asked by jenellemarie at 3:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Relationships

• Since I've been on bed rest I haven't had contact with most of my friends, so he goes out and gets updates from all our friends so I have something to hear about when he gets home. He even went out and got me some beads for Mardi Gras since I had to miss a party I kind of wanted to go to.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 3:18 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Great topic!
    I agree heartily about his taking care of gassing up the car even in nasty weather. He also crawls around under it to change the oil. And he mows and takes care of the lawn tractor.
    If the cats are sick he takes them to the vet.
    If I am scared about a medical test or result, he takes off work and comes with me for moral support.
    He does the Income Tax!

Answer by Bmat at 3:19 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• He works his ass off to make sure that his family is taken care of. After his long days he comes home and plays with his daughter. He will cook and clean if I'm too tired, and always asks me if theres anything I need. ( I'm 9 mos preggo ) I couldn't ask for a better partner in my life. I love him so much. Now I gotta call him and tell him. Great post.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 3:58 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• For enduring 4 pregnancies, one of which resulted in a miscarriage; many years of PMS, menopause, and maintaining a sense of humor through it all; for allowing me to stay at home for the last 36 years of our 44 years together; and for being willing to grow and mature into one of the two finest men I have ever known, the other one being my Dad.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Starting my car on cold days (and even hosing down the windshield if it has ice on it)

Bringing me something from the gas station (or a fast food place) even after I tell him i don't ant anything (cause then i usually do later)

Knowing how i take my coffe/tea/burgers,etc

Knowing how to make me laugh

Being a SAHD!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 13, 2009