Stupid dh

Ok so i made dd and i something to eat we've been sick well dh found out (he was suppose to be sleeping) and made me give him my food cause he says I should have made him food. He had just ate 5 eggs and an entire thing of bacon. All i wanted was my grilled cheese and tomato soup since i've been sick not a guilt trip for eating after being sick anyone else have a stupid dh that gives you a guilt trip for makeing yourself and child something to eat and not him??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sometimes like a freakin baby. Or if I come home and have candy or donuts for our two boys and not him he'll make a little comment. But mainly he's kidding. Oh, but if he stops at McDonald's and doesn't come home with anything for us it's o.k. All men are babies. Gees.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 3:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Your his wife, not his maid!
    Anonymous

• no because my husband knows better. If hes hungry he can make himself something to eat. Id told him forget it make your own.
    Anonymous

• No...jeez. You should have told him no.
    Anonymous

• Um I would have told him to kiss my ass and get it himself or wait til i was all done and then id make him one!! i dont mind doing those things but he would NEVER take my food from me thats just being an asshole!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Nope. My husband is *generally* very giving. He has his moments.

munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• No, because if he did, I'd punch him!
    Plus-size-mommy

Answer by Plus-size-mommy at 3:37 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I don't have the problem, my husband knows I can't cook... when I do offer he jumps up and makes it. :)
    lilmommy0416

Answer by lilmommy0416 at 3:39 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• sorry but he is a jerk. Say NO to him and tell him that is rude.
    Anonymous

• That is controlling and disrepectful. A man should always make sure his family is taken care of then himself. Is he always like that to you?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 13, 2009