I am 4 months pregnant and experiencing a lot of weight loss. What could be causing this.

i've lost 20 pounds. I experience the shakes and feels like my body needs sugar. Not like a craving. And i feel better after it.

angel1103

Asked by angel1103 at 3:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Health

• have you had morning sickness? are you seeing your dr? if he hasnt said anything to you then your probably ok. sounds like maybe you have low blood suger but i dont know you and im not your dr so my advice is to call your dr and ask him or her.
    Anonymous

• That's how I was. I lost 10 pounds in my first trimester, and I am 16 weeks along right now.. still haven't gained any weight. I had really bad morning sickness in the beginning, not puking just nauseous.  I was really dizzy and shaky like that as well, but lately I have been feeling better... maybe you should contact your doctors office and let them know....

ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 3:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Eat what sounds good. you will gain the weight. I never gained until after half way.
    3rdtymsthecharm

Answer by 3rdtymsthecharm at 7:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2009