Do you think other states will soon follow California's decision to allow homosexuals the right to marry?

Why or why not?

phazed.0ut

Asked by phazed.0ut at 4:20 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• I BELIEVE IN GOD, BUT I ALSO BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE DONT ALWAYS WRITE THE TRUTH IN "BOOKS" OR THEIR ACCOUNTS OF THINGS ARE NOT ALWAYS THE TRUTH. WE BELIEVE IN THE WORD OF THE BIBLE JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE NEED SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN. WE NEED HOPE OF SOME KIND. BUT JESUS ALSO SAYS, LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU. I DONT FEEL BEING IN LOVE IS WRONG NO MATTER IF YOU ARE SAME SEX OR NOT. RAPISTS, MURDERERS, CHILD ABUSERS, THEY ARE SINFUL AND WRONG. LOVE IS NOT. IF 2 PEOPLE ARE COMITTED AND NOT PROMISCUOUS, THEN HOW CAN THAT BE WORNG JUST BECAUSE IT IS 2 MEN OR 2 WOMEN. LOVE IS LOVE.IS IT OK FOR A MAN OR WOMAN TO HAVE PREMARITAL SEX ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE, NO, BUT WE ALL DO IT OR HAVE DONE IT. WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL IF WE ARE SINNERS THEN, HAH? NOONE IS PERFECT. YOU LIVE YOUR LIFE EVERYDAY TO THE BEST YOU KNWO HOW, THEN I THINK THATS ALL WE CAN DO. EVERYONE DESERVES TO HAVE LOVE. FOCUS ON MORE IMPORTANT THINGS THAN THIS.
    DIZICKLE

Answer by DIZICKLE at 11:32 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I hope so!I want to see my best-friend be able to get married and not have to go out of state to do it.But I think it will be a tough fight and that is sad that because of who you love you are not given the right to be married anywhere!!!
    scarlettmoe

Answer by scarlettmoe at 4:48 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• who cares
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• hope not
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• It's not right according to the Word of God...so I pray it is never enforced.
    traciesbw0101

Answer by traciesbw0101 at 7:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I hope not. It is very controversial though. I don't really mind it at first glance, but when I think about children being encouraged to be adopted into these homes, my radar goes up...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:11 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Just cause you're gay doesn't make you a pervert. But my state was the first to have that law. So I don't mind, good for them.
    Ifiwereabook

Answer by Ifiwereabook at 9:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I think it should be perfectly legal and accepted. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian. I mean just think about it, it just two people who love each other in a romantic way. Why does it have to be a woman and a man? People are people. Period. Like she said, just because you are gay does not mean you are a pervert... The only reason why people have such a problem with it is because it's not in the norm of life. But if life started out with same sex relationships, the woman and man relationships would be thought of as bad. It's all about the way we were brought up and how we look at the world and what we were raised to believe.
    Juliebee81

Answer by Juliebee81 at 10:06 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• God Created Adam and Eve.....NOT Adam and Steve!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:09 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I hope so!!!
    Jessimica

Answer by Jessimica at 1:06 AM on Jun. 21, 2008