• In the Spotlight:

Anyone have any friday the 13th stories???

Its friday the 13th!!! I know alot of people are superstitious. Did anything weird happen to you on friday the 13th before? I Or even today?have two both from elementary school.

In the 3rd grade someone forgot to pick me up from school so I went with my friends mother to their house. I called my house to inform them where I was. Apparently they thought I was at another friends house and when my uncle went there to pick me up I wasnt there (of course) and everyone went into a panic. They thought I was lost or kidnapped. But a few hours later (with cops help lol) I was home!
In the 6th grade, my whole class was locked out of the school after recess. We went around to every door and banged on them but noone heard and we were stuck outside for at least a hour and a half. And we missed graduation practice.
I blame both incidences on friday the 13th! But today so far so good Yaaay

jjsmommi5

Asked by jjsmommi5 at 3:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nothing lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 3:49 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Nope but I did slice my hand open on 6/6/06 and needed stitches!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Uh oh, I am going to a class tonight to learn how to play crystal bowls. Umm those things are expensive and I am a Klutz aaannnndd, its friday the 13th....yea maybe I need to reschedule. LOL
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:56 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I do.... We live on a pretty busy highway and last July a guy came walking up to me and my hubby while we were outside and said he ran out of gas, well my hubby will help anyone so he took the guy down to the local gas station, they guy said he didn't have enough money to pay for it and so my hubby told him not to worry about it and paid for it.... Well today a car pulled up in the driveway and the girl came to the door, she asked me if we were the same people that were here this past summer and I said yeah,why? She then handed me a 10$ bill... She told me who she was and said thankyou and sorry it took so long to pay us back,lol I tried to tell her no and she insisted.. So good things do happen on friday the 13th!!!
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:00 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• My birthday is 10/12. My ex husband and I went out one year for my birthday on the 13th.... a Friday. We got into this huge fight and he made me get out of the car on this deserted road. I was sooooo scared and a bit drunk. Every time a car passed I'd jump into the bushes. Finally, I got up enough courage to stick out my thumb. Luckily, it was a young couple out driving around, arguing. They had a cell phone, which was odd in the late 90s, and I called a friend of mine who owned a bar. They agreed to take me there (a good 40 minute drive). He stayed there till I got there, then helped me get in touch with my cousin so I could stay at her house. My mom was worried sick, driving around looking for me, but the dumb ass ex was home sleeping, not at all concerned. Only one of the many reasons he is my EX!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 4:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Not to me but my mom got in a car accident on a Friday the 13th.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 13, 2009