maternity pictures!

any ideas? have you had them done? i want the traditional, "daddy kissing belly" ones... but i'm looking for some more ideas if anyone has any!!!

Much appreciated!

matobe

Asked by matobe at 3:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Did not have any professional ones done with any of my pregnancies. Just candid pictures.

Anonymous

• U can look at my profile page if u want. I have one on there.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 4:21 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I saw a really pretty one with a girl standing on a bridge in white wrap over her breasts and white flowy pants and she was holding a large picture frame with her belly in the middle and the top of the frame was covering her face. Will have to try to find it. It was so pretty.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 4:52 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I took the first stuffed animal that was given to me for my son and we got some pics with it "kissing" the belly (and later used then in his newborn pics)....We also got my hand and hubby's hand on the belly making the shape of a heart....I also wrapped a light blue blanket around my breasts and pooled it in my lap and had the belly exposed...When i was prego with #2, my son was about 1yr old and we took pics of him "listening" to the belly and kissing it...

Congrats! And have fun with the pics!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:02 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I found some nice poses on this site, Good Luck!
    http://www.caughtonfilmphoto.com/maternity/gallery.php
    Mrs.Hopeful

Answer by Mrs.Hopeful at 6:33 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• you ladies are awesome, thank you so much!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:49 PM on Mar. 14, 2009