Friends

I just went to TV Shack and watched a few clips of some Friends episodes. I now realize... I think I've seen every single episode. At least once. How bad is that?!?!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha I am the same way with that 70's Show . . .
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 4:10 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I think I missed a couple seasons of it, but oh well... I want to see the Big Love seasons I have missed, know where I can watch them?
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 4:11 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Google Big Love downloads . . . you should get a bunch of links! I need to watch the first season of Big Love, and the first several seasons of Nip/Tuck!!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 4:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I have also seen every Friends episode probably 3 times for each one. lol. I'll keep watching them too. I love that show!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I don't think that is bad. We own all 10 seasons. We've probably seen every single episode at least 5 times.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:15 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• Ditto with the mom who's seen all the "that 70's show" episodes. I love that show enough to watch the re-runs of the re-runs.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 5:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009