who all as lost a job or your hubby has lost a job?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My husband got a lay off two weeks after our little one was born! It was such a trying time, especially with a new baby. Thankfully we had planned for rainy days and we came out of it okay.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 4:36 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my hubby just got back to work, he was out of work for 6 months
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I did, but I'm glad I did, I hated that job and I would have never left if they didn't lay me off.
    Anonymous

• I lost my job in jan due to lay offs. My husband thankfully still has his however he works for a pharmaceutical company and is very afraid they wil get bought out. For moms who are reading this, I do not have any interest in working from home. I actually like getting out of the house and working.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 4:22 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my hubby works for a car company and there last day in in july.. So he has 4months of work left and thats it.. But I know God is going to supply all my needs...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:24 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• my husband was layed off back in nov and has just gone back to work thank goodness since are baby is due at the end of april and im going to be having to take off work here in the next few weeks. So it gives us a chance to get things situated. Lucky the company that layed him off always starts back up in march so we get lucky in that aspect of things.
    Anonymous

• I quite my job because i became prego. I only did this because i worked around chemicals. The best advise i have is to base what bills you have on one spouses income. Because alot of women have to take leave for pregnancy, kids sick, etc... Its just easier to not rely on a paycheck from both parties. This way one of the checks are money to save for the unexpected stuff.
    Jessi101088

Answer by Jessi101088 at 4:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• DH hasn't lost his job, but I can't FIND a job. I graduated almost three years ago with a teaching degree and have not been able to find a job yet (I live in MI).
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 4:41 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I am very lucky that I have a job at a Honda dealership and the company is doing so well that I am not worried about being laid off.
    However my husband is in the restaurant industry, and tomorrow they are having a meeting that is mandatory for all employees, the restaurant has not been doing well lately so they are changing their format, and he belives they will be laying some people off.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 5:12 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• we both did but he got his back again as it picked up again.me well i'm prego now so i'm just going to not work anymore.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 5:13 PM on Mar. 13, 2009