Anyone use Evenflo Bottles??

Curious if anyone uses the plain ol evenflo bottlesand has seen their child break out in any kind of rash or bumps ANYTHING when using these(around the mouth). My daughter was using them. As soon as we started she started breaking out on the upper lip. I took her to the Dr nothing got better just worse. So I thought it started about the time she starter using them. Took her off and her lip is sooo much better! She looks so clear now. So I was curious if anyone else had this happen?!! Also I contacted Evenflo and they will be testing my personal bottles we used. Hopefully we get somewhere! It's not healthy thats my main concern!

Dvlshly_Sweet

Asked by Dvlshly_Sweet at 4:29 PM on Mar. 13, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i used them with my son and didnt have any issues. what type of nipple where you using with them? were you using the brown latex nipples? or the clear silicone ones? some babies have a latex allergy so that might have been the issue and not so much the bottle itself but the nipple.
    Anonymous

• I did that... she uses the silicone ones. NO prob until these particular bottles. Weird I know! But you know as a mom you have to experiment your self!
    Dvlshly_Sweet

Answer by Dvlshly_Sweet at 4:46 PM on Mar. 13, 2009